Become the voice for a Shawnee county child in foster care.
To prepare you to advocate for children, certified CASA and CRB volunteers are required to:
- Self-Directed Study – studying the National CASA Training Manual
- In-person training sessions
- 4 hours of courtroom observation
- Observe one Citizen Review Board Hearing
- Additional instructions and consultation with your assigned supervisor
For more information, please download and fill out the below application and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.